EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

peejay's cast of characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ

PJ

peejay's cast of characters Empty
PostSubject: peejay's cast of characters   peejay's cast of characters EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:15 am

instead of doggingly stick to one class, i'll be taking the antilol aproach and produce a lot of them.. and delete them and start anew as i see fit Wink

so my chars on the dragonback server are:
peejay (whitelion)
Peej (shadowwarrior)
Batt (runepriest)
Terrier (ironbreaker)
and..
Agnes (witch hunter)

see you all in there!
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: peejay's cast of characters   peejay's cast of characters EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Lol Agnes !
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: peejay's cast of characters   peejay's cast of characters EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm

well when/if i get it im defo going to be a witch hunter. I love you
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: peejay's cast of characters   peejay's cast of characters EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm

actually i liked the witchunter mechanic a lot, it reminded me of the, er.. rogue class on the ahem* worldofwarcraft...
the ironbreaker is also fun, u start building a grudge against an enemy and then lash out. the runemaster is a bit more linear, as is the shadowwarrior..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peejay's cast of characters   peejay's cast of characters Empty

Back to top Go down

peejay's cast of characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EQUILIBRIUM :: General :: Chatterbox box-
Jump to: