EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering & crafting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia
Admin
Raia

Gathering & crafting Empty
PostSubject: Gathering & crafting   Gathering & crafting EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 pm

I think I'll stick to Salvaging and Talisman making.
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Gathering & crafting   Gathering & crafting EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:31 pm

right i have salvaging.

but i cant find the talisman guy, where is he? silent
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Gathering & crafting   Gathering & crafting EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm

I've been leveling up Talisman making and Salvaging for the last two days. It costs around 100g and two days to get to 150. I will make talismans for the guild free of charge. I'll buy the normal materials but if you want purple talismans, I will probably need to Salvage a purple item to get the fragment and I'll need a purple Curio.

The level cap is 200. But I not there yet. So 100g is a temporary sum.
[EDIT: It was indeed temporary. I'm 200 now and I spent 200g]

If you still want to level up this skill, here's how : go to a trade skill merchant and buy :

- 200 journeyman talisman boxes
- 200 Impure Gold Dust
- 200 Mojo coins (optional ingredient, not required)
- 200 Silent Essences
- Around 30 of any level 1 basic fragments available at the merchant
- You'll need to salvage the ruined items available at the merchant as well

Now level up your skill till you get to 25.

Once your talisman making skill hits 25, go to Sigmar's Hammer in Altdorf. Why ? Well, the fragments you can get from the merchants won't level you up anymore so you'll need to salvage higher rank gear. There are four (x2) renown gear merchants there. Yes I'm sure you catch my drift... You're gonna buy loads of renown gear and salvage it all.

Items that are level 8-13 will salvage in to level 25 Fragments and level 25 Magical Essence.
Items that are level 14-17 will salvage in to level 50 Fragments and level 50 Magical Essence.
Items that are level 18-23 will salvage in to level 75 Fragments and level 75 Magical Essence.
Items that are level 24-29 will salvage in to level 100 Fragments and level 100 Magical Essence.

As soon as you hit 25, you must start using level 25 frags. Same for 50, 75, 100, etc.

Always buy the cheapest items from that level range. Not belts, they don't work. Use items with stats only.

Only the fragment's level counts for leveling up talisman making. The other ingredient can all be level one. So don't use any rare ingredients apart from the fragment. Stick to the level one boxes, curios, dust and the silent essences. Sell all the crap talismans you make to the renown merchant, he likes it.

If you salvage any green or blue fragments (randomly), save them for later. Use the white ones for leveling up your skill.

Good luck, see you in two days and 100g poorer ! [EDIT: euh... 200]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering & crafting   Gathering & crafting Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering & crafting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EQUILIBRIUM :: Help :: Profession/Crafting-
Jump to: