EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erkkines

Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. Empty
PostSubject: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:57 am

Is to take every single Quest you possibly can find, it gives you good gear and Lot's of exp. Start with easy and move on hard, city to city... Wink

And remember to slain some players too since it's Pvp server! Muahahahahahhaa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Very Happy though taking every quests is possible, the quests in grey are pointless as you will only get 1xp for completing it Sad

and if you are killing other players please keep it fair as ganking is a no no from us Cool set an example cheers
Back to top Go down
Erkkines

PostSubject: Re: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:01 am

2 level higher Tos comes, kill it! Happy now?
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:28 pm

attack ony guardians and tosses (plural of tos, tossi?) with your bear hands (no weapon equiped)
Razz
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:03 pm

kill them at birth with the umbilical cords Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alhard

PostSubject: Re: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 am

Well i think some other advice is dont get pissed when you get ganked get even Very Happy and guardians are win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.   Only adivice you'r ever getting from me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Only adivice you'r ever getting from me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EQUILIBRIUM :: Help :: Beginner Advice-
Jump to: