EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tonights event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alhard

Tonights event! Empty
PostSubject: Tonights event!   Tonights event! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Hello everyone! Tonights event that starts 6.00PM (GMT) and 7.00 PM (CET) will hopefully go very well! I will ask that anyone that doesn't know where it is meets at the the Badlands Flight Dwarf or if your having to run there let me know and i will run with you so we can get there as safetly as possible.

Please if you read this message download Ventrilo from http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

This will become a requirement as we do more events.

Also tonight Raia will be givern any spare blue and purple equipment for his talisman craft as he has offered to make them for free though he has spent the best part of 200+ gold on it! So please don't roll on anything below your level.

I will explain the rules later on Ventrilo please download it...it will make everyones lives easier Razz

Many thanks

Alh
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

Tonights event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights event!   Tonights event! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Most of the loot will be in lootbags and all of that is Bound to player. But any other drops, blues and purples, that no one needs I'll Salvage and put the fragments in the guild vault. So I can then make the best talismans possible for free for the guild. Loot in Gunbad will be ranks 28 to 35 so I won't be able to craft the +19 talismans from those fragments. I'll still be able to make pretty decent talismans. But I don't want anyone to pass on items they can use, even if it's in a couple of ranks. Some items are worth way more than the stuff that can be salvaged from them. See y'all tonight!
Back to top Go down

Tonights event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EQUILIBRIUM :: General :: Chatterbox box-
Jump to: