EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia
Admin
Raia

PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples Empty
PostSubject: PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples   PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Two quests that you MUST do :

Each time, you'll get to choose between two weapons with quite different stats. So do both to get both kinds...
For Witch hunters, get the pistol from one and the sword from the other.

Unmasking the enemy (pretty easy)
Check the rewards here : Unmasking the enemy.
Starts in Caledor (Tier 4 elf area) in the south west of the map (24.5k, 78k) at the camp (speak to Erindrel Quickleaf).

Faith is madness (pretty long and some harder bits)
Check the rewards here : Faith is madness.
Starts in Chaos Wastes, to the south of the map.

Last edited by Raia on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainoffire

Rainoffire

PostSubject: Re: PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples   PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:12 pm

sunny Nice i like conflagration an Dreadfire fo me brightwizard Smile me thinks i will need help to do them quests tho tongue cos im so squishy like a ripe peach lol!
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples   PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Sure thing, I'll help. Although most of it should be easy. I solo'd the whole thing as a healer.

I would go with Dreadfire and Dragonfire if I were you. Dreadfire is so cool, having two sockets. But imagine adding +19 intelligence to Dragonfire : 100 int Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainoffire

Rainoffire

PostSubject: Re: PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples   PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Aye true its just i aint had any good talys yet Sad
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples   PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:36 pm

well damn Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples   PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples Empty

Back to top Go down

PROBABLY the best blue weapons you'll get until r40 purples
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EQUILIBRIUM :: Guild Gift Shop :: Weapons-
Jump to: