EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most important topic vote of the year

Go down 
+3
PJ
Eidigean08
Alhard
7 posters

What to do with Equilibrium
Join Vanguard?
Most important topic vote of the year I_vote_lcap83%Most important topic vote of the year I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Keep searching for more members and upgrade all current active members to Crusader
Most important topic vote of the year I_vote_lcap17%Most important topic vote of the year I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alhard

Most important topic vote of the year Empty
PostSubject: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Ok guys this is very important Equilibrium have been offered to join Vanguard
we have of course noticed that the guild has started to become empty of late, as there aren't many people on we thought we should have a poll to choose. Understand that i will be acting leader until Eidigean for the time being so if you want to stay i will stay as your leader but you willall be expected to help recruit like mad!

Those who leave will always be welcome to Equilibrium events so don;t worry we won;t forget you and our ventrilo and forum will stay up and running!
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 pm

i agree it would be a more prosperable move than staying.

i would like to say however that i will NOT quit equilibrium all together, meaning getting rid of it, i will put the leadership tag on one of my alts so it is still around in case of backfire.

gving it till monday 17th to decide, theres a poll on the guild calander, sign up to it if you are in favor of the merger.
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 pm

i voted to join vanguard, because, where my ife is atm, i cant possibly have the time to act as an officer these days... and unless i'm told otherwise, i dont think the officers here also have much time. I would ofc keep my alts in equilibrium...

well those are my 2 cents..
cheers fellas
Back to top Go down
Reinholtz

Reinholtz

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm up for the merger. Keeping an alt in Equilibrium, though. It would as we talked about in vent yesterday be silly to disband Equlibrium entirely. After all, things can go wrong on Vanguard, and Equilibrium *is* after all a rank 15 guild.
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: IMPORTANT   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:29 pm

I would just like to say that if you wish to join Vanguard sooner i do not have a problem with it, i would however just like to ask that you put a post on this forum about you moving to Vanguard just so i know whos gone and who hasnt, so i dont get stranded behind waiting for people lol as ive said to the officers i do not wish to leave anyone behind.

As for our Ventrilo server at the moment i do beleive Fangutin is keeping it open so i will be on and off there to check on whats happening, and my main char is staying with Equilibrium until monday just to be sure no1 is left alone. My alts are staying with Equilibrium permanently just as a counter measure in case this merger backfires.

So please tell me wether you have sent an app to Vanguard or have moved there already just so i know.

Thanks. Best of Luck
Back to top Go down
Jaxta Shadowfiend

Jaxta Shadowfiend

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 pm

sure i'm up for merging too =]
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:23 pm

I'm already gone, baby... gone
Back to top Go down
Alhard

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:52 pm

i will be leaving when im next on!
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 pm

ok, jaxta, raia, agnes, odren and alhard are gone. thanks for keeping me updated guys. anyone else i should no about?? dont wait around for me guys btw, im waiting for u lol
Back to top Go down
Reinholtz

Reinholtz

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:28 pm

I left Equilibrium and wrote an application on the Vanguard site. Currently awaiting reply and membership.
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:33 am

ok thanks rein
Back to top Go down
Rainoffire

Rainoffire

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:36 am

Reinholtz wrote:
I left Equilibrium and wrote an application on the Vanguard site. Currently awaiting reply and membership.

Mee too 3 days ago and still no reply !! but i joind Vangaud last night Cool so im in just no forum access yet confused
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Come on, come on Eidigean, come on!
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm

hey guys sorry havent been on in a while, been ill again and very very busy AGAIN. lifes getting more unfair everyday.

promise to be on later today/tonight to sort out my vanguard app, will see u all there i hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most important topic vote of the year   Most important topic vote of the year Empty

Back to top Go down

Most important topic vote of the year
Page 1 of 1