EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Guild Started

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

Getting Guild Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 am

Right, meeting tomorrow evening at 6:00pm (GMT), Dragonback Mountain server, at the Order's main city to get this guild started once and for all Rolling Eyes

me, PJ, Des and Raia are regularly online so all we need are 1 or 2 more members to come on, if only 1 comes then we can always try to find one more random to join up silent it would not be ideal but its all we'll have.

Hopefully Mesh and Alhard can make it Twisted Evil

All who play WAR please come online if only for a short while just so we can get things rolling.

Tomorrow(friday) 6:00pm GMT, dragonback server and meet at guild registrar in Order's main city.

Hopefully see you there. king
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:20 am

i just got word from work and i have a busy day tomorrow, and may not be able to log all day. it depends on several things, but i'll try to be there
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:19 am

I'll tell Eltharion (Meshif) today. We can probably find a guildless person hanging around there and ask for his help. He can always leave after the guild's started.
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:30 pm

another problem with creating a guild is that you have to have atleast six people in the guild before its officially a guild (apparently)... Evil or Very Mad

the whole thing is poopy but we'll get it done one way or another.

oh PJ lol dont worry about it there will be atleast 4 of us on so all we need to do is fine another 2 willing to help out or join bounce

i will start this thing today lol
Back to top Go down
meshif

meshif

PostSubject: Re: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:53 pm

im coming online as soon as i can and help start the guild sunny
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:29 pm

good to hear your still with us mesh, sorry its taking a while everyone but the guild registry system in WAR is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Guild Started   Getting Guild Started Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Guild Started
Page 1 of 1