EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Septembers member of the month

Go down 
+2
PJ
Eidigean08
6 posters

MOTM
Magnie
Septembers member of the month I_vote_lcap33%Septembers member of the month I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Kind
Septembers member of the month I_vote_lcap33%Septembers member of the month I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Mie
Septembers member of the month I_vote_lcap0%Septembers member of the month I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Morteh
Septembers member of the month I_vote_lcap0%Septembers member of the month I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Agnes
 0% [ 0 ]
Raia
 0% [ 0 ]
Fangutin
 33% [ 1 ]
Thorindoc
 0% [ 0 ]
Alhard
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

Septembers member of the month Empty
PostSubject: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Member of the month will get a prize this time - Seeing as there is a fair bit of gold in the guild bank i thought we might aswell put it to use Razz The MOTM will get a 5G Prize for being so good to us I love you

The poll above is of the members who have proved alot of potential within the guild. (please dont take offence if your name is not there, try harder next time and it just might be Smile)
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

astes should be there, its who i'm voting for anyway
Back to top Go down
Kind

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:45 pm

guys have a problem: how i can vote? =)
just see the results =\
Back to top Go down
Alhard

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Didn't realise we had another member of the month up and running and there is an issue which i will talk to eidigean about as we should be able to vote for longer iff not be prepared for next months Kind!
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:01 am

Vote is bugged. No one can vote.

I vote for Astes.
Back to top Go down
Magnie

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Voteing for Kind !
Back to top Go down
Alhard

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 pm

ok we have had 3 votes already cast on the voting poll itself so... shall we just have a rollover ( like the lottery) and put this 6G into next months MoTM make people try even harder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septembers member of the month   Septembers member of the month Empty

Back to top Go down

Septembers member of the month
Page 1 of 1