EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEWS: 2 new classes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia
Admin
Raia

NEWS: 2 new classes Empty
PostSubject: NEWS: 2 new classes   NEWS: 2 new classes EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Mark Jacobs has always been a very vocal member of the video game industry, even dating back to his days before Dark Age of Camelot, so it's no surprise that he's posted a State of the Game for Warhammer to let everyone know what's going on now, and what can be expected in the coming months.

After over three years of work and one of the smoothest launches in MMORPG history, WAR is moving quickly towards the end of its first month. This is a perfect time to take a look at where we were, where we are and where we are going. First, on behalf of everyone at Mythic, I would like to thank you for your interest in our game. While it is impossible for me to personally thank all 750K+ worldwide account holders, please know that we are grateful for your support to date and the support we hope you will show us in the future.

The first, and probably most important feature coming in WAR's first major content patch will be the addition of the Knight of the Blazing Sun and the Black Guard, two of the four classes that were cut in beta, due to 'not being fun.' Now Jacobs feels they've reached the point of being worthy of existing in the live game world, so they're slated for a December patch. "I also said that we would not charge any additional fees for this new content or put it in a separate expansion pack; that’s not how we operate. We’ve kept to that plan and with the introduction of these two classes, Mythic shows that once again we are happy to keep giving players more value for their subscription dollars than any other MMORPG developer," Jacobs said.

There are additional improvements and features coming to the game in the patch, including an influence system for RvR, itemization tweaks, improved rewards for RvR, mail system improvements, item linking, Main Assist and Target of Target functionality, and much more.

Is this a response to Blizzard's comments on WAR at BlizzCon? It's definitely a strong one, if so. Head over to the State of the Game to read more.
Back to top Go down
Morteh

PostSubject: Re: NEWS: 2 new classes   NEWS: 2 new classes EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Meh, i was already so excited because i though id finally get to play hammerer, but no. Sad
Its the class i was going to play on release until they pulled it off so im hoping they add it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Rainoffire

Rainoffire

PostSubject: Re: NEWS: 2 new classes   NEWS: 2 new classes EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 am

Cool sounds like they got big plans for WaR Cool i wanna see the new Chrs now santa canie wait for december rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS: 2 new classes   NEWS: 2 new classes Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS: 2 new classes
Page 1 of 1