EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! UP AND RUNNING !!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia
Admin
Raia

Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped Empty
PostSubject: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Patch notes here => war.curse.com
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 pm

the witch hunters dots have been buffed but i think i lost one of my bestest skil till lvl 35, and that fucking sucks cow bell balls....

what about you guys? any noticeable changes?
Back to top Go down
Alhard

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:04 pm

The iron breakers redeeming feature was that it's grudge built very quickly(from oath friend) allowing it to do a lil bit of damage and knockbacks quickly as it got 10 grudge per hit on ur friend reducing to 5 3 and 1 is a piss take completely nurfing the class we were already weaker than black orcs... having to think our way around beating them now its gona be even harder -.-

Also the black orcs don't get really any nurfs but there attacks are made more powerful... lso they get no reduction in there version of grudge build....

The only good thing to come out of this update for iron breakers is that they can now use hammers which isn;t that great thanks mythic -.-

Oh sorry 1 of our attcks have been increased 1! after the nurfing of grudge build the damage will be minimul as we now willbe expected to be in the fight with little grudge which will take forever to build! ever truied survibiong for 5+ mins on the front lines without heals !

Rant over lol
Back to top Go down
Rainoffire

Rainoffire

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:05 pm

Havent been on for a few days Mad so much shit to do affraid so aint seen any diff yet jocolor but i hope to have a good crack over the weekend Very Happy so hope to see u lot server side Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Oh the patch ain't out yet. It's only on the PTR. It should be live in 1 or 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rainoffire

Rainoffire

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:57 pm

Raia wrote:
Oh the patch ain't out yet. It's only on the PTR. It should be live in 1 or 2 weeks.

LOL im a bit thick first thing tongue takes me a wile to shape up drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:34 pm

well i havent been on in another while... firstly last week i had ots of work to do and now this week im suffering from being ill Mad turning out to be one of those, well, months lol.

But hey the weathers been nice, glass half full n that. jocolor

p.s whats happened with the Witch Hunter? any info?
Back to top Go down
Raia
Admin
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:17 am

Witch Hunter

* All Witch Hunters have undergone significant changes and will need to reallocate their career mastery points as a result. Be sure to speak to your trainer right away to regain your abilities!

* Repel Blasphemy: This self-buff is now right click removable.

* Blessed Bullets of Cleansings: The damage of this ability has increased and the amount of Action Points stolen has been increased. This ability is now available at rank 35.

* Blessed Bullets of Confession: The damage of this ability has increased, and this ability is now available at rank 9.

* Blessed Bullets of Purity: The damage of this ability has increased, and this ability is now available at rank 4.

* All Bullets now persist through the Witch Hunter's death. This means that the Witch Hunter will not have to recast a Bullet after respawning or being resurrected.

* Sanctified Bullets: This tactic has been adjusted so that Blessed Bullets of Purity will now heal for 50% of the damage they cause.

* Fervor: Fixed a bug in which this ability was receiving double stat contribution on the direct damage portion of the ability.

* Sweeping Strikes: This tactic will now correctly affect two other targets.

* Emperor’s Commendation: This ability now triggers off of from-stealth openers.

* Fervor: The amount that stats contribute to the damage of this ability has been increased to make it consistent with other damage over time abilities.

* Burn, Heretic!: The amount that stats contribute to the damage of this ability has been increased to make it consistent with other damage over time abilities.

* Burn Away Lies: The amount that stats contribute to the damage of this ability has been increased to make it consistent with other damage over time abilities.

* Seal of Destruction: The Witch Hunter’s attacks will now ignore 50% of his or her target’s armor.
Back to top Go down
PJ

PJ

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 pm

regarding our class, eidi. Its pretty much good news all around. the only think that bothers me is that blessed bullets of confession will only be available at rank 35. I think thats because they want to put the path of judgement as the endgame path of choice... only a theory though

hope you feeling better
Back to top Go down
Eidigean08

Eidigean08

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:16 pm

well i cant remember which bullets i use so ill have a looksie when i manage to get online. will defo be online for tomorrows event even if it kills me. hopefully tal to u all soon.

regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped   Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.0.5 changes - some classes revamped
Page 1 of 1